Registration Link and Ticket Purchase on EventBrite:
Northern California Chapter ACRP Educational Event
Speaker and Topic Description:
John Fontenault, SVP of Operations
OmniComm Systems, Inc.
Clinical data technologies are critical to a sponsor's success in delivering high quality clinical data, on time. Challenges include managing multiple vendors, technologies, processes, with different Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). At the core of any partner relationship is effective communication. The project team must have a transparent understanding of the sponsor's outsourcing plan and expectations from stakeholders. This presentation will discuss communication techniques and study metrics in the management of healthy and productive sponsor-vendor partnerships. This presentation will be useful to clinical sites, sponsors and vendors.
1. Describe the complexity of vendor relationships
2. List two elements of effective and meaningful communications
3. Describe two meaningful examples of metrics to measure vendor services
• Clinical data operations and systems executive with more than
27 years of industry experience
• Formerly VP of Operations with ER Squared providing strategic
eClinical business process and technology change management and adoption services
• Previously, Exec. Director and Global Head of Clinical Data
Management and Technology, Kendle International
• 17 years as Clinical Systems specialist with Bayer Healthcare and Purdue Pharma
6:00 - 6:45 PM Registration, Networking, Dinner Buffet
6:45 - 7:15 PM President's Welcome, Volunteer and Sponsor Appreciation
7:15 - 8:15 PM Educational Presentation
8:15 - 8.45 PM Raffle, Open Mic, Networking 1:1 with speaker
• Clinical Research Professionals
• Sponsors, Study Sites, Physicians, Nurses
• Vendors/Service Providers/CROs, Consultants
• Institutional Review Boards
• Related - Clinical Quality Assurance, Project Management, Account Rep,
• HR, Recruiters/Staffing, Finance, Biometrics, Regulatory and Students
EVENT REGISTRATION closes Thursday, March 16, 2017, 11:59PM Pacific Time
Walk in registration: if seats available and ADD $5.00 to registration fee.
Bring your photo ID and email confirmation to the event. Please notify Event Manager of cancellation. No refunds or transfers.
NCC Event registration questions: Gina Hashem email: GinaHashem@gmail.com
1 ACRP, CBRN and CME CONTACT HOUR is approved. Purchase online only up to 14 days after the event, sign-in at event registration, and attend the program. Go to http://www.acrpnet.org, logon as member or guest, go to LEARNING PORTAL 1-30 days ater the event to complete the evaluation and receive the certificate. Purchase price for contact hours on the ACRP website: NCC Chapter Members FREE; ACRP Member $15; Non-Member/Public $30. ACRP online contact hour purchase questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register NOW on EventBrite: